“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I would rather paddle than prance any day!!!

Well, yesterday was Ash Wednesday so my trainer called and rescheduled my training so that he could make it to church on time. So I went and worked out in the water on my own. Here are some thoughts:

~~~It's worse to doggie paddle the length of the pool without a trainer standing on the edge to give people a hint that it wasn't your idea. 

~~~I love working out in water! I felt so "worked out" but so good all at the same time

~~~I get motivated just having to put on a swimsuit in March!

~~~The girls that prance into the pool area in a string bikini to watch their guy swim while they just set there in the hot tub irritate me. That string bikini might not fit forever ya know?
Oh and then when he makes you get into the pool and you act like it's going to bite you, don't you DARE look at ME funny just because I'm doggie paddling!

~~~ Doggie paddling burns really bad. So does kicking your way across the pool. Haven't decided which burns worse. 

~~~ I think swim suits stay wetter longer in a gym than anywhere else. I think it's because of that sign that says "please dry off before entering the locker room" .... Then you have to get the suit ,which is still soaked, home!!!

Im headed to PT today. 

I'm looking forward to my weigh in and training tomorrow!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment