“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rain rain go away.... My raincoat fit too snug today!

Rain rain go away.... My raincoat fit too snug today!

I was headed out to the Central game tonight (they won and will go to state next week) and it was chilly and raining. I'm tired of all the winter coats so I decided to pull out my cheery coral colored rain coat from the closet. I didn't wear it last year at all and it was kinda springing but what would a little color hurt? So I got it out to wear (for the first time in two years) and I was so excited... My umbrella even matches!  Until the dreadful event occurred. I got the raincoat on and it would not comfortably button. I took it off and wore a regular cream colored winter coat to the game. I was so frustrated. :(

I hung the coat on the coat rack on the wall next to the front door. So it will stare at me rain or shine until it fits. 

So yet another goal has formed. I'm sure that there are many other cute pieces of clothing in my closet that don't fit well at this moment that I will want to wear in spring time. So I must start thinking of these things when sweets stare me in the face. 

I must repeat to myself "cute colorful spring clothes, cute colorful spring clothes THAT FIT" 

Tomorrow is another training session in the water with Chad (and a weigh in) I'm pretty sure that I will be attending at least the second half of  
"H2O Cardio" class to warm up for my training session. Anna (aqua Zumba instructor) is the teacher for that class as well. 

Nutrition today??

1604 / 1252 (over by 352)

Not too bad considering dinner (a hot dog) at the game along with a Hersey bar that I was "forced" to buy at Walgreens in order to get cash for the hotdog at the game. You would think that the latest issue of Cosmo would have been a sufficient purchase for getting cash after my rain coat fiasco but maybe that in itself is exactly why I chose the Hershey bar instead. Emotional eating.... Something I'm really good at that I dislike! Emotional eating a whole other post all in itself that I'll have to write when I have more time. 

Hoping for the best in my weigh in with the trainer tomorrow. Oh and I don't have therapy tomorrow so I get to walk right in the gym and scan my member card from the get go and NOT go into therapy first. It will be a nice change back to my old "normal". Then therapy again on Thursday. But a day at the gym with no therapy will be so exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment