“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 21, 2011

What a Beautiful Day with Great Successes

Yay!!! I met with my trainer today for a workout and I weighed as usual. I LOST 2.9 LBS SINCE WEDNESDAY!!!! Yipee. So I'm at a total loss of 4.6 lbs. I'm only 0.4 away from my first reward. (The Murray State insulated Tervis Tumbler)

My trainer really increased my intensity today. I was sweating! I don't sweat very easily! I did 10 minutes on the elliptical, then we went outside with a weighted ball and I did some walking lunges, squats, etc. I loved working out outside on this beautiful day! We went back in and I did a lot of full body work with weights + step ups together. It took a lot of core muscles to accomplish some of them. He let my back rest since I'm working it with the physical therapist in the gym three times a week. He almost killed my arms. He said at the end of weight training "so... Tomorrow your arms MIGHT fall off, so go on and pack a cooler of ice to put in your car just in case". Lol. Then he assured me that once they had them reattached that he would be there to tone them! Haha. It's always nice to laugh when your working out. It makes it easier. I finished with 20 minutes on the elliptical again with resistance then a good stretch. 

It was so nice to leave the gym with the "just worked hard" feeling. Slowly but surely I'm getting back into the regular routine. 

So my nutrition went a LOT better since Wednesday. I made tough decisions like ordering a salad at steak n shake at the cast party while others ate Frisco Melts and steak burgers. It was hard but totally worth it because I held my calories within 100 calories of my allotted amount each day. (Still working toward the 7days straight at 50 within, but it will come.)

Chad was pleased with my improvements but I asked what I could improve this week. His answer:

"Replace chips with fruit". I was eating sun chips with my sub each time at subway. So now if I go to subway I have been suggested to order apples instead. Good idea. It's the little decisions like that that make the difference. 

He also said that my breakfast could still use improvement. Cereal just won't get it alone. So I'm going to add boiled eggs with the yolk removed. (Removing the yolk is my own choice for my cholesterol since I have an under-active thyroid. )

So I train again on Friday. I'm hoping to lose a little more by then. At least the .4 I have to lose to get my first reward. 

Brandon went tonight as well, he will meet with Chad for the first time on Wednesday. I can't wait to go at this together!

I have also added a "weigh ins tab at the top left of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment