“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 4, 2011

Wings and Fries and Cake OH MY... Pass the celery and strawberries!

My nutrition is suffering! I do good at lunch usually because there isn't much damage that can happen in a 23 minute lunch! But I haven't been properly snacking and that makes me crave sweets really bad! 

I'm currently at Buffalo Wild Wings where I ate wings fries and chocolate cake! OMG!!!

I get 1252 calories a day. It's tough and I've been missing my mark. I told my trainer today that it was hard. He said simply this ... "DO IT" lol. I said that I feel like all I can eat is celery. Lol. I'm glad to have a trainer be so point blank with me!

  Actually... I think my food choice  problem is that I'm not eating enough fruits and veggies which would help fill me up but not fill up my calorie bank. So next I'm focusing on fruits and veggies! I have strawberries in the fridge. They are my favorite with splenda! I need to buy more fruits though. 

So let's see what tomorrow brings. 
I did not keep up with my calories today and basically ate as I wish. So I entered my whole day into my Lose It app and today totaled....... Drum roll *taps hands on table* ..... 2350 calories!!!! Almost twice my slotted amount. 

This MUST change. I have to plan ahead for the whole day. I think if I do that then I'm not making spontaneous food choices that can destroy my calorie bank. 

So logging food as I eat it and planning a day of meals and snack ahead is my plan. 

I'm gonna make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment